Pet overpopulation is the leading cause of animal euthanasia, homelessness and abuse. Selected veterinary clinics have partnered with Save-A-Life to help address pet overpopulation by providing courtesy discounts on spaying and neutering to Save-A-Life referrals.
How the Certificate Program Works
Veterinary partners provide discount pricing on spay and neuter surgeries for Save-A-Life referrals who use a Discount Certificate.
DO NOT SCHEDULE THE APPOINTMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE CERTIFICATE.
If you have questions about the Save-A-Life Discount Spay/Neuter Certificate process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pet owners request a courtesy discount certificate on-line at this web site.
- The discount certificate will be mailed to you via USPS. Please allow up to 3 weeks for receipt.
- There is no charge for the certificate, but there is a $2 fee to cover the costs for processing and mailing. If two or more certificates are requested, the fee is $4.
- The certificate guarantees the prices listed for spay and neuter surgeries with anesthesia. Click here to see the veterinary partners and their pricing.
- There will be additional charges required. These charges are also the responsibility of the pet owner. Such charges may include those for health examination, if the pet is in heat or pregnant, vaccinations, biohazard fee, additional pain medication, etc. Which additional services are required, as well as the pricing for them, will vary among the veterinarian clinics. Be sure you know what the additional charges will be before scheduling the surgery.
- After the request is received, a certificate will be mailed via the United States Postal Service. Once certificate is received, pet owners should make an appointment with the clinic of their choice and should inform the clinic that they have a Save-A-Life certificate.
- Pet owners must bring the certificate to the appointment since the clinic cannot call Save-A-Life to verify the certificate.
- Pet owners must pay the clinic for all charges at the time of service (surgery with anesthesia and extra charges).
- Submission of a request for a certificate means that pet owners agree to the terms and conditions for certificate use and that the certificate will NOT be used in conjunction with the declawing of a cat(s).
To Obtain a Certificate by Online Request
- Read the terms and conditions
- Complete and submit an online Certificate Request Form. A form must be completed for each certificate desired.
- Pay the processing fee using the Paypal Donate Button. The fee for one certificate is $2 and for two or more certificates the fee is $4. (You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay via Paypal)
Veterinary Partners and Discounted Prices
|Animal Hospital at Rice Hope||912-965-0330||7512 Hwy 21, Port Wentworth, 31407||$45||$55||$85||$95|
|Beatie Animal Clinic||912-368-4080||1001 Beatie Blvd, Hinesville, 31313||$65||$75||$105||$115|
|Cedar Animal Hospital||912-756-7560||150 Cedar St, Richmond Hill, 31324||$75||$83||$115||$125|
|Central Animal Hospital (no dogs over 65lbs.)||912-234-4772||2417 Bull St, Savannah, 31401||$68.50||$79||$110.50||$121|
|Faulkville Animal Hospital||912-748-7800||3036 Hwy. 80, Bloomingdale, 31302||$45||$55||$85||$95|
|Flemington Veterinary Hospital||912-368-3226||3263 E. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, 31313||$65||$75||$105||$115|
|Hardeeville Veterinary Clinic||843-784-9400||709 East Main St., Hardeeville, SC 29927||$45||$55||$85||$95|
|Screven County Veterinary Services||912-564-1121||715 W Ogeechee St, Sylvania, 30467||$65||$75||$105||$115|
|VCA Greater Savannah Animal Hospital||912-355-8898||1350 E DeRenne Ave, Savannah, 31406||$65||$75||$105||$115|
Terms and Conditions for Certificates
The user is responsible for paying all charges (surgery and additional charges) at the time of service. The clinic will not bill Save-A-Life for any charges.
In the case of cats, this certificate MAY NOT be used in conjunction with surgery to remove claws.
Other Terms and Conditions: The certificate guarantees the prices listed for the surgical procedure and anesthesia. These prices are discounted from the public prices. Call the veterinary partner of your choice to make an appointment, informing them that you have a discount certificate and giving them the slot number. Be sure to bring the certificate with you since the clinics cannot call Save-A-Life to verify that a certificate was given.
There will be additional charges, which will vary by veterinary clinic (for example, pain medication, blood work, vaccinations, health exam, biohazard fee and surgical complications such as pregnancy or in heat). Inquire about the additional charges before scheduling the surgery.
Extending the expiration date: Clinics will not honor expired certificates. To extend the date, you will need to re-apply for the certificate online or via mail following the instructions for obtaining a new certificate.
Replacement of lost certificates: If you lose the certificate, you will need to re-apply for the certificate online or via mail following the instructions for obtaining a new certificate.